Hi there! Thanks for stopping by!
I am a wedding and engagement photographer from Washington, currently based in Twentynine Palms, California (still accepting Washington weddings). Photography is my passion and I feel so fortunate to have a job that allows me to be creative and love what I do.
If you're thinking of hiring me, here are some things you should know...
- I will do my best to capture your day in the most beautiful way possible, and I will do most anything to get the perfect shot - including trekking up a hillside, walking through the mud, getting a little dirty, and - well you get the point. If you're as adventurous as me, I have no doubt that we'll get along!
- I believe that finding a wedding photographer is not just something you check off your pre-wedding to-do list, but an investment. It's much more than just showing up with a nice/fancy camera.
- I want to give my clients something they can cherish forever; something they can look at that will take them back that feeling they felt on the happiest day of their life, and I believe photography does that.
Here are a few things I love...
- Hiking. Few things make me happier than getting out and seeing God's beautiful creation.
- Yoga - my best stress reliever.
- Coffee, coffee, and more coffee. In all its forms.
- Anything crafty; in other words: Pinterest.
- Summer, because it involves sunshine, the outdoors, road trips, days at the lake, and good times with friends.
Follow me on Instagram to see more of my life/adventures!